View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 23:24   #75
Beorn
Disabled Vet

The Matrix, reloaded.

His Imperial Holiness has been able to refurbish his army with the lot of Killer's obsolete catapults and shiny new musketeers. I have stayed at war with Matrix while Killer declined to join, opting instead to collaborate in the strongest possible terms to a sort of ... French Resistance.

Beca had been bombarded to 0, its units collateral'd to 20-40% HP. Lacking the manpower to swipe it in 1 turn, I was basically farming XP on it. The woods 3 + medic 3 duo of great generals means I can keep at it for a LONG time, with Killer's roads to bring reinforcements in.

Still, when he ran short on troops, Matrix took to the back door and Killer made it his own. Bummer. On the bright side, it means I get more roads to reinforce faster - which I am fully taking advantage of.

The siege of Goon should be quite expeditive. Whether Matrix pulls a city trade again or not, his capital is next down the line.

Oh, and Rifling in 2
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote