View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 22:01   #73
Beorn
Disabled Vet

1500 AD report, turn 210

Situation Report of the World:

Demographics matter less each turn. Still looks nice! But we're past that now.

Mali dies next turn.

He's asking me to wait 1 turn so he can settle a GA-fueled last resort, which I'll let him do, and then end his suffering.

Killer has gifted his military to his Imperial Holiness:

So that he may keep waging war on me. He'll need it but it will be short-lived. His main force has been eliminated almost to the last elephant.

The scientific advancements of the world:

Things to notice from the tech screen:
  • Matrix went Paper, then Navigation, and just got done. He has 1 galley in Har which I am ready to take out with a frigate.
  • ProPain recently researched Feudalism, still 2 techs from samurai.
  • Killer has gunpowder and musketeers. My muskets have pinch (+25% vs gunpowder) from a quest so that's all good.
  • Sami Khan hasn't researched anything in a while, his last 2 being CoL and optics. Betting he went Astro.

What the world leaders are up to:

No more deals. Maarten said so.

You're demanding a lot of resources to not attack me ... let's stall a bit

Let me live? 1 turn?

Why would I want to fight you? Matrix will do it for me with my own units

Look! My army speaks French

What the castes are doing for YOU:

The scientist caste got us to cannons first. We are in position to switch into Theocracy and Feudalism for +4 XP, just waiting on a Taj Mahal GA.

The jewish Holy City will get back up in 2 turns, and Versailles in 3, which will ensure funding for generations of researchers to come. It will also come 2 turns faster than Matrix's Versailles, allowing me to steal his treasury for fail gold when that happens.

The religious caste built us colonies all over the oceans which are now all saturated with as many people as we dare stuff. Health concerns will be resolved shortly.

The military caste's successes have launched us into the final, "World War Beorn" phase of the game. The once mighty Stralish are down to the bone. With most of the non-essential French military personel waving Stralish flags, I'm over 2x their respective strengths. Even if they combined their entire forces together in 1 spot, I'm confident I could cannon them down to a pulp.

Heroic Epic comes online in 2 turns @Labrador, meaning I'll reinforce by 1 musket or cannon every 1.5 turns. The game wasn't completely done for before the war, but Matrix sending his army on a musket fort sealed the deal.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 11-09-2019 at 22:07.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote