View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 22:45   #10
Kingreno

750BC.

Well, more questions. More answers too.
Why is Sky so heavily outscoring me (by 100 points now) while in area I seem to stay close and I am even overtaking him there. In pop he leads but marginal, by far not enough for 100 points difference. What else determines score? Happiness
I have but a single lux which means very few happy faces all over. On MSN chitchat I estimate Sky has at least 3 luxuries!!
I do not know to what degree I have been "had" here but needless to say that it would mean a very serious problem.
I have thusfar played to the max of my abilities and put a shitload of time into a plan, and the fulfillment of this plan. I do not, in any way want to put an end to this game. yet.
There remains more to be investigated on this issue and as we have not met yet, I have not had the chance to see it with my own eyes. So for now. lets prepare.

The western outskirts:

37.35KB

No big things here. I have halfroaded towards the Irolands and left it to that. there are more galleys on their way to settle here. Good enws is that my part of the map is mine alone. So thank god for small favors.

89.61KB

Every unit will be send to the west, apart from a contingent of warriors for Mili police in key cities. Also, some curraghs have been sent on suicidals besides earlier plans. Call it faith, call it the booze, call it Whateffah.
Any comments?