View Single Post
Old 28-01-2005, 01:26   #52
Grille

update to 243:
Built and rushed a lot of stuff related to shield and gold production. Doing quite well in these areas, my new cap alone makes 160+ gpt.
I almost ignored unit construction, but that'll change soon. Beam is of course seriously ahead here, Greeks doom is just a question of time. And if that little playground isn't keeping him busy anymore...

Since building improvements is boring for the most part, I thought gaping at Beam's activities might give some diversion (240):

68.76 KB
Peeping tom can travel for free on Alex and Otto's trains.[] He reports about a lot of craters in the warzone, guess it would take some time until that mess has been cleared.

IBT240:
A source of oil depletes.
My other source is sent to Korea (forced to stop bomber builds until ~257!).

241:
The new source of oil is in German territory, could have been worse.

242:
Mass Production is available on the world market. Korea's still at war with Greece, so they don't consider my spotted rep and accept 152gpt.

243:
Beam reduced the (furious) Greeks to 2 or 3 cities, chances are they're history soonish. I have still deals going and decide a spy gamble to get out of those. Plant attempt failed, they declared.
Btw, I think I made ~8 plant attempts here and there so far, only have a spy (yet the most important one, of course) in Beijing (3 attempts IIRC).

-edit(continued)-
244:
Beam had removed my spy. Something to hide me thinks.
Yay, plant worked this time all at once.
He is building a fleet.[] 1 carrier is in duty yet.