View Single Post
Old 25-08-2005, 22:48   #59
Whomp
King

Sounds good on moves and I would assume we can use the forest on occassion. There's no reason to end with 21 or 22 food.

As far as research goees we have a bit of a dilemma. They are either heading down the same path as us or they are going for BW/IW.

Without giving our hand what do you think is the best way to position it? Just say I'll show mine(current research path) if you show yours?

There is the possibility if we are both headed down the alpha path we could recommend one of us goes for CoL and finishes before the other team who goes Philo for a sling. What do you think?

Amsteralliance?

What time can you be available tomorrow for further discussions?
Here is our latest dialogue.

From me: I won't be home for a bit but do you think you guys would be interested in discussing current research paths? I think there's a lot of leverage for both of us if we can open up this dialogue as well.
Bernie

From Marcel Darkness: I think maybe we should try to schedule a chat with all of us present to discuss these things. Banzai and Krys also have a say in Gremlin affairs. A chat may be the easiest and fastest way to discuss everything with Markstar and you.

But, in essence, we are very interested in cooperation on tech research (and that includes planning/sharing/information on current research), as well as cooperation on other issues (longterm agreements on land division, luxury sharing, etc.).
There's 6 more teams in this game, who knows if the next team we meet is friendly?

From me: 1+1=3 sounds very good for both of us.

What time should we try and schedule a chat? I presume it's a little late today. I'm GMT -5 so anytime after noonish tomorrow works for me.
Bernie