View Single Post
Old 13-09-2005, 22:16   #102
bed_head7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

Quote:
quote:My hope is that the geography does not dictate who attacks whom, but instead it is entirely up to diplomacy
Well it is an AW game so diplomacy is out of the window.

Thanks a lot bed_head!!
Oh, perhaps I misunderstood somewhere along the way. I thought that even with the locked alliances, there would be some element of teaming up against the other. In any case, if there were a situation where one of the teams is in the middle of the other two, that middle team would be taken apart first. I designed the map with the intent that it would either be all out war between everyone, more or less, or any two teams could team up against any one team. I hope that that out of game diplomacy is allowed, as it makes the game more interesting to me. But I only really skimmed the main thread for map details, so perhaps I misunderstood.

Rik, I didn't think that putting it in once as his password would cause you to memorize the password. Though the password is rather different, so perhaps it stuck with you.

And Mistfit, what twisted mind? I only wish that the map had some twisted qualities to it.
bed_head7 is offline   Reply With Quote