View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 15:27   #10
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

500 ad - Pillage iron, bombard saltpetter. Bombardment fails
Conquer Munich. Control obsolete SoZ

510 ad - Defeat some troops near munich, Conquer dortmund. Trade ivory to Incas for 8gpt and 68 gold
540 ad - War weariness gets a sudden boost, grr. Turn up lux rate a notch
550/560 - Take Frankfurt, get a leader!
570 ad - Kill some troops, trade 520 gold and mettalurgy for astronomy with Egypt. Trade ivory to dutch for WM and 100 gold
580 ad - The germans are losing but turned to democracy alrdy
590 ad - Incans build smiths. I take ... big german city. Lose quite a few knights
620 ad - War Weariness is rampant, totally fucked up by C3C. Frankfurt flips. No troops in there of course. Take Frankfurt back. Found Brusa on spot of unknown German city. settler in place to replace frankfurt next turn and make peace. The lux rate is at 60% now this is not doable any more
630 ad - Sell all improvements of Frankfurt, abandon Frankfurt, found iconium a square SW.MOve large force to Uruk (still german) will take that next turn so I have saltpetter
640 ad - Make peace with Germans and get physics for 46 gpt. Quite a good deal, I get a 1600 discount on regular price Get Mil tradition from babs for Physics and 63 gpt Trade physics and 17 gpt to egypt for economics and print press Still lack demo, music theory and navigation against Babs, germans, dutch and incas Dutch and Incas also have magnetism. No deal possible, but iron, dyes and 75 gpt deal with dutch ends in 2 turns And the dutch still dont have iron. Set lux to 20%. Upgrade 5 knights to cav

155.5KB

20.33KB

650 ad - Heidelberg finishes magelans. incans and dutch hit indus age Get magnetism from dutch for iron, spices, WM, 30 gpt and 290 gold
Trade education to korea for furs and 1 gold
Sell my last ivory to dutch for WM and 250 gold
Get ToG from germany for dyes (my last,but dyes deal with indians ends next turn). magnetism and 1010 gold
I draw Nationalism, but the crappy krauts draw it too
Trade ToG for Navigation owth babs
Sell nationalism to incas for democracy, 428 gold, 115 gpt
Sell nationalism to dutch for free artistry, 40 gold and 210 gpt
I'm tech par again!!
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote