View Single Post
Old 15-02-2011, 12:05   #42
Furiey
King

Long time since an update.

Declared on Socralynnek to help DZ, but had little chance against the big stacks. Many of those troops were lost however destroying my stack that too Mainz with no Keshiks visible. Matrix then joined in from the West and the Mongals retreated freeing DZs cities for him and me to retake. Matrix wiped out more of the Mongols and I took the 2 cities near my capitol and DZ stormed through the North and East, planting additional cities in his wake.

Mainz and Zoi I returned to DZ as per our agreement, after a bit of confusion with in-game messages flicking off the screen unreadable, randomly getting automaticall accepted or rejected. This seems to happen quite a lot, but not all the time, so don't know what the cause is.

Got a message from Matrix, he didn't get what he hoped for from the war and wants to keep going targeting DZ. Agreed to work with him so have declared on DZ!

Got a message from DZ who was suprised I declared as he thought we had a 10 turn NAP, which I know nothing about. Nothing about it in PMs and I don't remember one but maybe it was in those in-game messages I didn't get. This worries me as I certainly didn't intend to break any deals.

Last edited by Furiey; 02-04-2011 at 16:39.
Furiey is offline   Reply With Quote