Thread: Starcraft 2
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 18:21   #13
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I have a bunch of friends who work on a few SC2 maps called Encounter at Tiamat, Civilization Wars and SC Temples. All are more or less semi-RTS, semi-civilization management with development ages, economy, techs and unit upgrades. I used to play Wc3 with them on a map mod called Civilization Wars which was essentially the same; the designer used to be a CIV beta tester (allegedly the one who suggested chariots deal extra damage to axes for balance).

There's a lot of youths out there and the occasional drama but the games on Wc3 used to be great. Their forum is over at http://forums.claneat.com/ although I haven't kept in touch since SC2 and I can't tell whether the maps are well underway or not. They're mainly on US East, if that still matters. If I were to get on SC2, that's where I would start looking for MP games. Mr_Kyo (US East) and DerSatan (Europe, German) are great guys, they were the best friends I had on Wc3 and I believe they are both playing SC2 now.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote