View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 22:19   #24
Kingreno

Short update.

The GF is at 39 weeks now. This basicly means that as time progresses the chance increases it will happen. I am freakin nervous and concentrating is not that easy. Luckily I have a job now and I also got a lot of housework to do now; Cooking (good) and cleaning/washing/vacuming/ectect (ranging from less good to very annoying) keep me busy for quite some time as well.
It is a very strange idea that I will have a baby soon (well, hopefully), I guess other fathers here get my point especially. I feel ready and the gf is rather confident as well and that is a plus. I guess all we can do is wait.

As for domestic issues, those of you currently engaged in Pbems with me, please do be patient if the save suddenly does not arrive pronto. I know you understand and I will get on with playing them as soon as I possibly can.
I'd like to make a special request for the pound-6-player-game as I'd like to ask another player to take over temporarily when the baby comes. It would be a shame to let 5 people wait when the game is still so young and turns take only a minute to play. Please let me know if you're interested, it is quite amusing I can asure you!