View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 20:24   #16
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plux View Post
it sounds like fun to come although I'm not enjoying civ as a game so much anymore. I also have a CKII installation on my machine, but have tried to play it only once. IT didnt seem like that much fun on first sight Are there any ideas about an agenda for the weekend? I'm in doubt to join because Breda is kind of hard to reach by public transport from my place in Utrecht and I have no car. Would be fun to meet you all again I guess but is it worth the transportation hassle I wonder..

thanks shabba for notifying me
Hey plux, you're very welcome to join the party and don't worry to much about public transportation from Utrecht to Breda cause there is an excellent connection by Brabantliner 401 which leaves from Utrecht CS and has a stop a few minutes walking from my place. Check 9292 for details.

Generally there isn't any agenda, we jsut see what everybody is up to and do so but it might very well be we do not play any Civ at all. Who knows!