View Single Post
Old 15-08-2003, 17:16   #10
Gothmog

Yeah, I thought I had a screen shot from last night's turn, but I guess it didn't get saved. I'll bring in a better picture next week.

It's a small map with max land, there are six civs as you can see in some of the above screen shots. I'm just assuming that all the remaining civs are on the same continent. I guess there may be three though.

I actually have three slaves, I got one from Germany for Masonry earlier in the game.

The question is how to get MM asap.

I have to buy at miser to be able to broker - that is not cheap. Is it better for me to buy @ miser and broker (when possible) while doing min research, buy @ 3rd while doing min research, research a tech one of my opponents has @max and hope to sell to the other, research a tech both of my opponents have @ max, or try to research a tech neither has @max?

Currently I am hoping that the brokerage will still be on the table when I get my gpt back from Germany, and doing 40 turn research on alphabet (about 10 turns in now). I am worried that I'll buy The wheel from the Iroquois @ miser and that my owning it will devalue it so much that I wont be able to afford myst from Germany. I could just wait and buy the Wheel @3rd and forget about myst.

I have about the same # of cities as my opponents and should overtake them pretty soon.
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote