View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 13:02   #22
romeothemonk
King

A couple of minor things for me.
1) I can't see. -10.5 and -10.75. Due to my sensitivity of my eyeballs, Contacts are a no go. I may try Laser surgery soon, but 3 years ago they canceled on the day of the surgery because the surgeon couldn't gaurantee a correction to 0. That hoser, I don't need 0, even -3 would be a heck of a lot nicer than where I am.
2) My spinal column has some natural fusing at the bottom, which makes it impossible to touch my toes. The fusing also restricts nerve movement into my legs making sustained running a painful proposition as the nerves hit the bone. (Chiropractor diagnosed this, but it seems to be the best explanation for my current symptoms I have heard, so I'll go with it for a while.)

Other than that, minor sports injuries, i.e. busted finger from football, fatigued muscle syndrome from heavy powerlifting, etc.

Sorry to hear that until his surgery Tubs only had sex twice. That must be the curse of getting it right the first time.
Oh Well, maybe he has more fun now.