View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 21:55   #8
Beorn
Disabled Vet

UPDATE!!

Everyone is met, some of which I struck tech deals with. I'll receive Poly, Curr, Cons, MM from others and research Republic for that. That effectively makes me MA-borne, ready to strip Persia and Greece out of their ancient hole with a shiny senate for "1st round picks", as we say in hockey land. However, I officially will only trade Republic to one guy, so I'll try to buy expensive stuff out of the others before sending it to him for brokering. To make the bluff better, I'm definitely going to delay my revolt by a few turns.

The rest of the world in pictures, this is turn 51 IIRC:

So the plan is: build a wonder, hopefully by then I'll have enough troops for a hostile takeover of the hittites good city locations. That would allow me to reap the wondrous benefits while at war with him. I'll also declare on india and sign Rome in. I'm sure Greece and Persia will also have a reasonable price at that point, with my recent generosity in techs.

Building FP right off the bath worked well for me last game so this is what I'm doing again, SE of the gold hill in the town that works all day.

Building SoZ right off the bath is a new thing however and I hope it pays off because it will also entice Soul & Al. to go aggro on me. Soul is looking for a target, I'm definitely wishing he starts wasting time across the canal to go soften Hittites, but more likley he'll go eat some mayan javs.

There's a canal, not yet visible, between Mayans and Indians.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote