View Single Post
Old 27-06-2005, 20:59   #3
arne1
King

Next weak I"ll have to play the leader of my league again. But this time it is a relatively strong team. last match he played at home (no derby) and I played away also not a derby. Next weak we are playing at my place and it is a derby. Last match our ratings were: me him
mid wretched(low) wretched(very low)
right def. poor(low) poor(high)
central def. poor(very low) weak(low)
left def. poor(low) poor(very high)
right attack poor(very high)poor(high)
central attack poor(low) poor(high)
left attack poor(high) poor(high)
I had halve a star more in total. My best forward will be recovered by then, but my second best is now injured.
What I am wondering now is: is it worthwile to play attack over the wings? Although I have no experience with this. And probably my central attack will be stronger because of my stronger forward playing agian.
And may be I should MOTS this one and PIC the next one, which has a disastrous(high) midfield which I should beat easily. But than again I"ll have to play him in his stadium. Winning this one will give me a reasonably big advantage and a very high probability of promoting. In my opinion he is one of the two serious contenders for the two promotion places.
I will be training playmaking this friday so midfield should improve. Or shouldn't I worry and just play my normal formation (3-5-2) normal?