View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 17:20   #28
Shabbaman
Administrator

I have all the gold provinces from the Inca. As a matter of fact, I destroyed the Inca. In the first conquest of Inca, I carved Chimu out of Inca. In the second conquest, I take all incan lands and carve Inca out of Chimu. Heh.

Some of the missions that the game randomly generates are pretty stupid. I get missions to colonize remote parts of the world, like Canada (who would want to live there anyway). I guess the game just picks a province within colonization range at random, but I don't understand why the game doesn't just pick the province with the highest base tax within range, or a random province adjecent to one you already have colonized. Anyway, this explains the strange placement of some of my colonies...

Some missions are pretty cool though. Unfortunately Cologne has a bisshop, so I had to use my giant armies to subjugate them. Nice bonus though:

So my infamy is dropping steadily, but I expect it to rise soon: currently I'm in the middle of the umpteenth Badenese-French excommunication war (or, as I'd like to call it, the fourth (!) Badenese Succesful Attempt To Lose Their Core On Sundgau), and Aragon came to Baden's aid. Thanks to a lucky dice roll I managed to beat their 20k with my 11k (or maybe it's my land tech superiority), and now I'm steadily occupying their provinces. The countries on the Iberian peninsula have been annoying me for too long, so I'm grabbing some aragonese provinces to make sure they won't bother me again. I'll take Aragon and maybe Valencia, though I'd rather have Barcelona but unfortunately it's their capital.

Anyway, check attachment for France and it's vassals in 1575.
Attached Images
File Type: png EU3_MAP_FRA_1575.12.21_1.png (418.6 KB, 4 views)