View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 19:55   #2
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Bye, bye BBB

These army modifiers are meant to help you defend your HRE mates, but I had something different in mind.. First I conquer Flanders that split off Burgundy when France sliced them up. And then time for the Big Blue Blob itself

I start the war and both sides lose quite some troops. IN 1466 I'm not looking good troop wise.

Manage to win the war anyway and force France to release vassals and previously annexed neighbours. Effectively I set them back to 1399, maybe even worse than that as the released nations automatically ally me.

After the 1472 peace treaty:

Tragedy happens
So here I am, cruising along, conquering France, vassalising the Western German states, ruling the HRE and then suddenly something happens. I get an event that makes me choose to either let my king rule on and lose my heir or vice versa. With my king already being a bit old and my heir having decent stats I choose to let the good old king die in peace. No worries you'd think. But then disaster happens....

I get a new heir..... and my new heir is a she......

At first I;m just happy with a new heir, getting a new heir quickly means less chance to get the ever so boring regency council. But then a little voice in the back of my mind says...I think female rulers can't be HRE emperor......

Big setback, lets hope this king has a long life.

We near 1499 and a century of Brabant rule. We did pretty ok. Conquered a lot of land, got a lot of vassals, reduced France and Burgundy to second rate countries.

More to come.

Attached Images
File Type: png 1465_europe.png (903.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png 1466_warscore.png (419.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png 1472_brabant_france.png (469.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 1499_brabant.jpg (116.6 KB, 32 views)
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote