Thread: CDZ Civ League
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 09:17   #31
Robi D
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Good of you to join, NHJ!

One thought on score: I trust no one will draw on scores, and the chance of them two ending up with the same points in these stats are even smaller, so score won't matter. But if you would have, then they're a bad measurement. The best thing I could've done is postpone ProPain's defeat until turn 119 and kill him then.

Although score is negatively affected by time. Did you note your normalized score, Robi D? Can we see the replay?

Also, could you make a list of all participants?
The scores are used for splitting players only in the event of them being tied on points and have an equal head to head record. Since a draw is very unlikely the only realistic way is for 3 or more players being on the same points and the same head to head record in the games between them.

I didn't normalise the score, just used the standard since a time victory score would be much lower. I agree its not the best method for a tie breaker (but it is only a back up in case head to head doesn't split level players), so if you have a better suggestion i'm all ears.

I'm list participants as they put down there chioce of leader and civ, since before they have a combo they arn't ready to play. But i will update it.

And i'll hunt down the replay, but there is a screenshot in my spoiler of the winning turn.

On a side note apart from saturday night i'm free this weekend to play a game

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote