View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 15:54   #23
Beorn
Disabled Vet

T110, 125 AD

Back in 2nd place, probably for good.

PP and BrunchTime are closing in on my score while still expanding. Matrix grabbed the iron to his SW and killed our expeditionary force with catapults + chariots, which I did not see coming.

Elephants are trickling out. Unit production from 2.5 cities is limited: 2 galleys have proven to be more than I can fill up. Meanwhile Matrix is 8 turns from crossbows, Ynnek has just started to build units seriously and I expect a backstab from Stapel. I feel like I gotta prepare for a backstab from both. Either way, I'll need a much bigger army - Matrix HAS to be choked down and my allies, if they are, don't seem to take the threat as urgently...

Within the next 10 turns we'll have visibility on Matrix's cities, which will prove to be HUGE for the war.

It's currently quite low-stakes over there. He scouted with a chariot, daring me to attack it with an axe so that he could send more chariots back in. Our woodsman 2 jaguar dares him right back.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 19-01-2020 at 15:59.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote