View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 21:13   #28
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Turn 78

There might be some big news ahead. Not jinxing it.

Killer is on a rampage. He sent axes north, cut a deal with his holiness for 1 freebie coastal city and free passage to the next poor shmuck. Said victim barely played his turns ever and has trouble running the game. Not completely sorry to see him go.

Killer also happens to have elephants. As if we needed that to worry about.

Ynnek is in the center of the land, above Matrix. He might be able to settle on the E coast and trade. I really look forward to massing international trade routes. I may not have luxes but I have peace and quiet, so let's make the most of it.

If all goes according to plan, I should have a big economic steamroll going. With a large enough navy and a couple of defenders in good form, it should be possible to sneak my way up to a surprise comeback victory. Too bad isolation fucked immortals. Still, by IMP settling hard and early, and making the most out of CHA I'll pull a few rabbits out of the hat I was dealt.

For now, more workers. And triremes for defense.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote