View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 16:23   #6
Kingreno

After the extremely lucky leader it was pay-back time. The Inca found themselves surrounded by 3 foes and the Miffies in particular proved too much for Pachicutl. In the proces I also got a second leader, again used for an army.

102.6KB

The incan cities are large and provide a load of workers when razed. The Inca have great culture so keeping'em is no option. In the meantime, I am using the golden age for Mounted warriors in my core.

116.74KB

Techs. Banzai got the great library and without Suicide galleys (not allowed) that is a problem, that could be abused! He is very likely not doing any research at all, cashing in heavily. He waits for his 3 neighbours to do the research. However, productivity values indicate I am probably techleader now, followed by England and Byzantines. His continent is probably 2 to 3 techs behind me. I am going for education in 5 now, with astro to follow. I am already preparing all coastal cities for galley production and as of now all newly produced Miffies Gang are kept near boarding point. I will then load them, the second army (kept it empty!) and a few pikes and sail for Mayan lands. He will probably (hopefully ) never know what hit him. It would be nice to have some knights as well, but there is no time to research that myself, so lizzie and theodora will have to do it.
The lands. I will sail from Akwesasne to the west/southwest.

96.14KB

Ica, Andahuaylas and Arequipa have all fallen the next turn.

The minimap looks like this:

5.3KB

And the f11 now looks like this, during the GA off course.

55.69KB

At turn 108 (the pic's from 106) I am also first in Land area!

Cuzco is expected to fall soon, giving the Hanging Gardens AND the Pyramids! Looking forward to that!