View Single Post
Old 19-01-2004, 15:19   #20
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

A few recent developments.

- I ally the Romans to prevent them doing deals with the Zulus. Give mono for it, get 97 gold+WM in the deal.
- Indians build great lighthouse. This means they can now reach the Romans withour risk. I decide to sell contacts around and get 900 gold for them. Mainly the gold I paid the germans for Monotheism.
- Set research to max on republic. 16 turns at -25 gpt iirc. I can easily spare the money as I dont need any upgrades now and I can't rushbuy anything in despotism anyway.
- I take Wonsan. (already taken Seoul too) I now have a harbor and trade furs +2gpt for 1 incense with India
- Kingreno allies the Ottos against me. Whatever he fancies. This must cost him and I have done only deals for cash not gpt. Exception being the greeks but as they get money from me and not other way around that wouldn't be a problem also.
- Zulus raze Ephesus.

Apparently something interesting is happening in Zululand as KR's spoiler attracts a lot of replies. I fear it cant be bad as he just razed a Greek city. I only hope he gets a GA in despotism.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote