View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 16:48   #55
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Golden age!

Ynnek is no more and the lands have been divided.

Looks pretty fair.

Killer has a new tech strategy: spend 10-20% of income in espionage and steal techs. I'm about to go counter-espionage on his ass.

Matrix is catching up to my score fast. With the new territory, I'm positive he'd pass me by within 50 turns.

However, I should get a nice boost soon as the island colonies flare up. The military blacksite in particular is of much interest as it is remote and very rich in boat-building hammers.

A Maple Sugar Shack has been settled and exports are being crated fast. No one has bought any so far, however.

Mali locals were gravely irritated after having recently discovered iron working and building a settler in vain. Oh well. Knights, maces and trebs will be falling upon them soon.

Mongolia has been charted. The combined lands of Genghis and his defunct american neighbor are gold-rich but poorly exploited. Hardly worth gunning for.

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote