View Single Post
Old 29-05-2009, 02:02   #21
Robi D
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPain View Post
Sounds great.

I'm home alone on the 6th, so I can start a match right away and would love to do so. VOlunteers please report

As for prizes: I'm throwing in a 'CDZ, our spam is backed with nuclear weapons' coffee mug
I'm should hopefully be free on the 6th too, maybe we can get the ball rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Killer M View Post
I'd love to take part, but I am afraid I can't really judge whether I will have the time.

How would you suggest abandoned matches should be scored?
I hadn't given much thought to that to be honest but BCLG suggestion sounds resonable that you get a percentage of the total points depending on how much of the game is played. Also the deadline can be a little flexiable if needed but i wouldn't want it too drag on too much because people lose interest then.

Don't forget you have the option to play it by pbem if you can't organise a time to do a direct ip game.

While i'm on the topic of direct ip games, its up to the players involved whether they play turn based or simultaneous. If you play simultaneous the DM's are legal. It's easy to guard against them and making any rules just throws up a large grey area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLG100 View Post
However all that is dependent on what is going on, i do feel we should be able to concede whenever so we've got to note the difference between abandon and concede.

I don't mind posting my decision in the thread tbh, it's not like the traits are a secret
Conceeding in my mind gives up a conquest victory to your opponent with full points.

I'm happy to post choices in the open, i trust you guys. Just thought i'd find a third party if people might think there was an advantage to be gained. However with the large amount of participants it would be impossible to match up against everyone. So feel free to post here if you wish or you can PM me as mauer has done. I made my choice long ago

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote