View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:09   #5
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

For a couple of weeks now I'm back at my familiar 4th spot here with a lot of quality posts (ahum) but some indeed are catching up fast.

Very valid points you make about the site Shabba. I also recall your posts about half a year ago (iirc) adressing the lack of anything happening here. Right now I see a lot of healthy activity. Ok, we're not the leading Civ site but that was never the intention imo and we get enough recognition anyway.

Also quite a number of people (including myself) have been very active here, disappeared and reappeared. Most important imo those people got a very warm welcome back ERIKK being our most recent lost son (read that chapter in the Bible if I sound confusing). Of course I regret as you do we haven't heard shit about anar for a long time now, we also know about PP and Mel. In short imo this site has more than enough reasons to exist and florish.

Technical issues. Let's put it very plain. Most if not all of the shit works about 24/7 with some occasional outages. That's damned pretty good even more considering technical support is poor saying it nice. And imo that is a risk we are facing and also imo we need a person that can both improve running CDZ on a near daily basis (I mean technical) and make valid suggestions how to upgrade.