View Single Post
Old 23-03-2004, 22:35   #97
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Looking around
The game looks weird and yet familiar. Turns out I loaded my own practice game Load correct game. Much better! Have the impression we need more formers, but I dont know if we can afford it with the city support construction.

Press next turn: System crash. Reload.

Turn 1 - 2201
We discoverIntellectual integrity. Switch to neural grafting.
Discover IoD can carry units! Land unity rovers, capture mindworm. Pop a pod, reveals nutrients. Pop a pod and it's infested. Forgot that could happen. Build some roads, morgan wont talk, idiot.

Turn 2 - 2202
Vale of Winds builds Network Node.

Turn 3 - 2203
Greenhouse Gate riots. MM. Velvetgrass Point finishes NetworkNode, start childrens creche.

turn 4 - 2204
Industrial collapse at Song of Planet. Is this a random event???
Silverbird Park builds Network Node, switch to childrens creche. Set a second former to drill aquifer near Razorbeak Wood.

Turn 5 - 2205
Myriam starts human genome project

Turn 6 - 2206
We lose a former to a mind-worm, DAMN. Collect mindworms on IoD to move against morgan

turn 7 -2207
Univesity is nearing completion of the Virtual world. Trade a tech for gene splicing with miriam. We cant afford to buy The virtual world, noone has the money to buy techs from us. Crap!

turn 8 - 2208
Buran Project builds the Virtual world. I'm sad. University is now almost completingn human genome too!
We discover nerual grafting. I switch Virtual World to human genome and hurry it for 468 credits.

Yang declares war out of the blue and takes a IoD carrying a alien artefact. Now I hate him too.

turn 9 - 2209
Uni builds comman NExus

turn 10 - 2210
Nothing much

Our war with dear Yang is bad news, because our military isnt really doing great.

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] SMAC-2210.zip
72.36KB

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote