View Single Post
Old 20-03-2004, 22:28   #91
anarres
anarchist butcher

2180: Change Sementhial Garrison to Plasma Garrison.

2181: The Flowers Preach builds Colony Pod -> Network Node.

IoD captures IoD. Investigate Monolith -> get repaired.

2182: I notice we have an alient artifact in Last Rose of Summer, but are 12 turns from building a network node. I send the artifact to Song of Planet for inspection.

2183:

Spartans demand we leave.

2184: The alien artifact arrives at Song of Planet and I find the node there has already been used.

Found Forest Primeval, set to Recycling Plant.

Zakharov offers us 40 energy for contact with Lal, I give it. Next I give Polymorphic Software in exchange for High Energy Chemistry.

Morgan refuses to swap techs - what can we do to convince them to trade? I can't remember the twists of diplo at all...

Santiago demands Planetry Networks when I talk to her! I refuse and she backs down.

Lal demands Secret of the Human Brain, I refuse again and he retreats.

2185: Vale of winds completes Plasma Sentinal prototype. Pop pod -> maps. Pop pod -> Unity Rover. Pop pod -> Pod swallowed by IoD.

2186: Gaia's Landing builds Biology Lab -> Command Nexus. Pop pod -> minerals.

2187:

2188: Mindworm spots Mind Worm -> Kills.

The Hive cancels our Pact, not sure why...

Morgan now offers us 175 energy and Gene Splicing to attack the Spartans. IIRC they are right next to us, so I say no for now. He still refuses to trade tech for tech. Fuck, he has declared a vendetta on us - at least we are half the world away. I suggest upgrading some Synthmetal Garrisons to Plasma Garrisons and building some 4-1-1 units when the current projects complete.

2189: Research Ethical Calculus. Select Intellectual Integrity.

Mindwork activity is increasing for the next 20 years - have fun guys!

2190: Pop pod -> Alien Artifact. Pop pod -> mineral resources.

I left 1 former without orders, I couldn't decide what to do with it. We have a network node in a base and another in the NW corner of our territory, we should hook these up soon.

I have been sharing the units out over the cities. Some cities had many more than 2 units and some cities had no units assigned to them at all. This is a huge waste in produciton and we must be much more carful in future. There is 1 base left paying support to units. One of those units is on auto-move to another base where it needs to be re-homed, and it still needs more re-homing.

SMAC 2190AD