View Single Post
Old 23-05-2007, 12:18   #50
digger760
King

It appears to me Kemal that you are a safe bet to win this game now. I cant see the combined forces of BCLG/Darkness/Matrix being able to beat you. I'm not saying this based on the other guys spoilers (they report feck all!! except to say X city has fallen to the Malinese empire, by reading you spoiler i get the same info).

You have double the score of your nearest opponent, you are more advanced than them. Even if they got tech par with you, what sort of productive advantage would they need to scratch you? You could hunker down for a boring win, or you could take it to the max.

So how do you think you will win this game? Most likely via retirement from the other players? Or possibly domination?

Its has been very interesting read. so far, i am curious as to how you got so powerful a state in the first place, i must read back over your starting turns again. In my games i always seem to flounder during the expansion phase, and it only in the later stages of the game that the economic foundations that i built early on start to catchup and over take the AI.
digger760 is offline   Reply With Quote