View Single Post
Old 22-05-2007, 14:41   #48
Kemal

Hmm, Memphis is gone but I was forced to raze it since it borders right on Darkness's empire, and as with Thebes returning control was no option. That means I now have -7 for razing (holy) cities of the Egyptian empire, though they are still cautious atm total due to open borders/trades.

What is worse, America now has a permanent -2 too because of razing holy cities (heh, 3 total now, the hinduism, buddhism and judaism cities... those heretic Malinese). That dropped me to pleased status but I managed to get them friendly again by bribing him to Confucianism, which hopefully he will start spreading on his own now too.

Worst of all, finally, is that war weariness has finally kicked in after taking so many cities, and I'm facing unhappiness in most major cities. Hereditary rule will help out here, but I think I'm going to let BCLG alone for a while, and maybe focus more on Darkness...

In other news, Roosevelt has made it to my continent with his caravels, and has met Matrix. I expect them to trade world maps, but there is little I can do to prevent that. At least I can be fairly sure Roosevelt will not trade his map with either Darkness or BCLG. Kinda wondering what Matrix will think when seeing the map of the other continent though, and whether he will turn hostile soon....