View Single Post
Old 24-09-2008, 23:37   #9
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

I have 1124 pm's on old forum here. I can probably delete some of these but some better stay. Is it possible to increase the pm number quota from default of 50 to something around 1000? I know, it sounds like it is a trashcan, but why not? Unless of course it is a big deal and would slow the new thingy down.

Also, there is no option for moderator to edit access to individual threads like sort of members only and such like it were previously. This is apparently a standard feature of all modern forum soft, including VB and IBP types, so it seems that the work load on the admins would be greatly increased.

Also, I'd like to see the Civ4 ISDG forum. The game is finished after all, and it might be a nice entertainment reading unless of course there is some stuff there which you think is quite unsuitable. Of course, I'm talking about members only access or let in just me alone. Must admit, that the same forum at CFR is permanently closed and will never be available to the public at least not until the game ends.