View Single Post
Old 22-05-2006, 21:39   #10
BCLG100
Deity

Well ive got my 3rd exam tomorrow, English Language and Literature, should be some more fun- its an exam based on books- Tom browns Schooldays and Harry Potter (Yes HARRY POTTER!!!) and well the first one is so immensly hard to get into while the other one is just really easy so it should be fun.

Its a re-sit of an exam i took last year and got a B in it so im confident that with my revision i have done while also having a whole extra years worth of knowledge behind me i should do better.

Today i also had my last ever lessons of 6th form, tomorrow ive got an exam and wednesday we just spend the whole day getting pictures taken, its weird that i wont ever be sitting in them rooms again and kinda sad but ohwell Uni awaits!

That and on wednesday we have what some of my friends have decided to call an 'extravaganza' a party in the evening at a club then someone has a free house so we are using that throughout thursday and then in the evening we have another night out, this is the physics crew and were going for a meal then out some more, then i might go home take a shower etc but then friday night we're going out for the history night out!

Just incase anyones interested still

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote