View Single Post
Old 26-04-2008, 19:28   #36
smalltalk

Quote:
quote:How do I send out a shipment to someone?
You need a trading post to buy and sell stuff locally.

You should be able send stuff to cities close to you by going to the world view and click on an island. Island view comes up, you click on a town and are now able to choose "transport goods" or something. Sending at vaster distances needs the tech expansion.

Quote:
quote:and how do I expand the amount of housing for my peoples.. the thing says that I am at 110/110 so does that mean I am not growing?
Expand town hall.

Quote:
quoteh.. and if you are suggesting me to abandon my colony should I be building stuff here?
You're on a crystal island. Not the best starting location, but I'd stay there. Unless you are bored with your non responding neighbors.

Quote:
quote:When you chop for wood yourself: one log per hour costs four gold per hour, so one log costs four gold. I don't see any reason why you'd trade wood at all.
Indeed.

I would deem these to be fair prices:

wood - 12 - 17, but I frequently buy at 20 or higher
sulphur 15 - 25
wine - 20 - 35
crystal 25 - 35
marble 30 - 40

Note that this is my personal idea of resource value. I just looked, and the local market is a bit different. Actually sulphur is more expensive than wine.