View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 08:45   #9
Robi D
King

2320 BC

Its been a while since the last update. DanDridge and myself were able to come to an agreement. There was a couple more PM back and forth but we got the details sorted. The deal is to 1000AD and i wont be reprting any preatorians i build to him. He was pushing for an attack against Darkness (Vikings) which i wasn't keen on myself since a war this early is very draining on resources. However that issue was decided when akots tried and opportunist attack on dan so his busy dealing with India now.

I met killercane next, he had sent a scout from far away mongolia for a bit of a walk. Not much to discuss since we are nowhere near each other. Then in the last few turns i ran into Darkness and IanDC on the same turn. Darkness seem happy to stay peaceful but no formal agreements were discussed and the conversation with IanDC was a basic hello, nice to meet you thing.

At home things are moving a little too slow for my liking. The GNP definately needs some work to get the tech rate moving. I'll have my 4th city soon which will close off access to europe once culture expands the borders. I'm also in desperate need of some happiness otherwise my cities wont be growing much more

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote