View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:44   #3
Stapel
Emperor

Turn 10. I've just popped my 3rd hut. The first resulted in a barbarian warrior that found his death when attacking my warrior on a forest hill. The 2nd provided 31 gold. This time I hit the jackpot, by popping masonry (96 beakers).

So far, I have developed 121 science beakers. 60/60 for mysticism and 61/120 for hinduism/polytheism. According to F7, no religions have been founded. Furiey and Silent Confusin have started with mysticism. The only logical conclusion is that both did not head for buddhism/meditation which is only 96 beakers, and that both have not yet accumulated 120 beakers for polytheism. I did found two cities in turn 1, so I might be slightly ahead. Also, the 31 gold from the hut, allows me to go at 100% science, rather than 90%.

So, in hindsight, I should have picked mysticism => buddhism, and could even make that switch now.... However, since I popped masonry, I will simply go straight ahead towards monotheism/judaism (144) if I fail to get to hinduism (which is what I expect). This is somewhat of a setback for agriculture and husbandry, but as the chances to get to judaism first is close to 100%, I will defenitely go for it.

Further more, I have located furs, gold, stone, ivory and more cow in the vicinity .

Stapel doesn't like cricket
Stapel is offline   Reply With Quote