View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 19:50   #6
DrAlimentado

Okay, officer signups start now I am very happy to have you guys as officers as long as Meli is cool with the rearrangements, I want us to get the hierarchy that suits all of us if possible

On Unit Production I think you have to upgrade asap. An extra recruit at the beginning of the age earns far more than a new guy half way through.

My philosophy on spy (for anyone using their attack turns) is that it should always be higher than your SA. You can always find a good target for whatever SA you have really as long as you have the spy to find them... espeically if you use GoldHunter hehe. But I find targets with >10mil gold, <10mil DA and high sentry.

There is always the OneShot thingy to help water the orcs. It effectively doubles the amount of TBG you can cope with (as you can spend once while you are away) so we can all get a bit bigger than we otherwise would

I am very tempted to stay as an Orc but the lure of the extra cash is too great... If I had 100,000 men then I would earn 2.8mil as orc, 3.5mil as human. Thats a lot of extra mullah.

All the races are pretty good though. You just have to make use of the stat, so if an elf then really build spy and/or sentry etc. Humans definitely have a slight advantadge for huge armies though, just look at the top ranks races and you'll see what I mean.

DrAlimentado is offline   Reply With Quote