Thread: Civ VI released
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 03:18   #16
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
I liked Dishonored 1 a lot, but especially because I paid something like five euro for it. I'm looking forward to paying the same for DH2.

Currently I'm also playing Battlefield 1 and Overwatch, but these games don't really resonate well with me. BF is, well, more of the same BF. Fun if you play with friends, but since I don't... Overwatch looks nice, but I've played too much Team Fortress to enjoy this game casually.

So that leaves me with playing Civ6 or going back to CK2 or my old Football Manager 2015 save. I'm anticipating new DLC for Cities Skylines more than another game of Civ6.

Man, I sure whine a lot.
Yes, I'm not going to pay full price for Dishonored 2. IIRC, with all DLCs, Dishonored was $10 when I bought it. I'm still waiting on Fallout 4 GoTY and its discounted version.

Now, I just had a 10 hour blast with Far Cry Blood Dragon which you can get for free on UPlay. The game is so silly, it is actually funny. The color scheme sucks but otherwise, highly recommended, very enjoyable time waster. Extremely high ratings for this game are fully justified.