View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 22:45   #6
Kingreno

passing turn 70.

The Incan wars have ended.

They made peace with giving me all their gold, 15 AND a city! Not the worst city I ever had btw.

29.62KBw:

It is east of their lands, so I will lose it anyway. but at least it won't be productive for them anymore. ever.
A turn later, my warhappiness got renewed as Ottomans demanded CoL. As I owned a monopoly on that then, I refused, they declared. I allied my old adversary the inca against them and now, all their troops are leaving our border.

Erikk. tsk tsk tsk. Turn 70 and the poor fella still has only met half the world!

58.49KB

I have embassies with Japan, Inca and Erikk. I cannot believe he has yet to meet 4 AI! tech prices are high for him now, not to mention the next age is not too far away. I will soon become a republic!

The empire, it's technologies and trades.
Maya and ottomans have Monarchy over me. I have parity with Russia. I have CoL over ince, Japan and china. I have CoL and Poly over Erikk. He is doing a Math gamble, but without knowing 4 AI that is not too easy.
I at one point traded around CoL to maya and Russia, it got 15 gpt, lit and 100 gold. No further trades are made. Current siuation most certainly means I will not trade republic arround yet.
the f1:

16.46KB

Great to be able to research at this speed this early in the game.
The standing army of the Zulu despotism:

24.49KB

No impi yet, as I do not want a GA yet.

Expansion. Two more cities in teh north are all there will be settled. After that, expansion will go with the sword. As can be seen in the pic, libs are demanded everywhere. Next are some Courthouses, as corruption rises high even in important cities. Markets are due in say 20 turns. In between: Impi/horses

67.43KB

Nothing that special here.

The f11:

55.77KB

Currently, the Maya are the largest civ, and also in a GA. They are also Erikk neighbours! I therefor considder myself rather happy with second place in major categories.

More to come!