View Single Post
Old 24-10-2013, 00:53   #14
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Been playing Dungeons of Dredmor a lot after summer until I defeated Dredmor himself, albeit on easy mode. Also played a lot of EU IV, will return to that once I have more time on my hands.

Lately: Starcraft and Hearthstone when I'm not working, which is what is consuming most of my time these days.

I keep returning to SC2, I play a lot of 2v2 with grs. I still suck at it like crazy even after spending so many hours playing it but still enjoy the game.

Got a Hearthstone key from grs two weeks ago or so. Very good casual magic the gathering clone. I have a feeling that I'll spend a lot of time on this game in the future. It's TBS but a game takes maybe 5 to 10 minutes which makes it easy to play a quick game. The draft mode is brilliant, entrance fees can be paid both in real and in game money but you're garantueed to get a booster as a prize no matter how you peform. If you play a few (4 on average I guess) games each day ,you can buy a booster every other day or enter draft every 3rd day approximately. A very reasonable setup, let's hope they keep it this way after beta.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote