View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 14:21   #37
Darkness

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

This week we got the key of our new house, hurray. So for the last two full months we were trying to get KPN to provide us with internet and digital television. After they cancelled our last order for no apparent reason, again, I decided to go with cable. The girl on the phone promised me it would work instantly, so I'm very curious. Very weird, while we were happy KPN customers for many years, everyone advised against the company. Not so strange in itself, because I know they suck That even a girl working in KPN management suggested that I should go with Casema does seem weird though.
Ah, KPN digital TV and internet... I know all about that.

My cousin and her fiance live maybe 500 meters west of where I live. I have UPC digital TV, telephone and internet. My cousin has KPN digital TV, telephone and internet. We pay almost the same amount of money each month. I think mine is about 4 or 5 euro's more expensive. My connection works all the time. Literally. I've had one evening in the three years that I have lived at my current address when the digital TV didn't work (but that was scheduled, and we were told a week in advance (something about maintenance, IIRC)). At my cousin's place the digital TV malfunctions about once a month. They've lived there for nearly two years now, so that makes about 20-24 malfunctions.

So, IME KPN sucks. I have no experience with Casema, but I know UPC is good.