View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 21:51   #5
Kingreno

Sacrifice. This has become a game of just that. Stripping off the extra's is Deity. Stripping down to just those tiny basic needs is Sid. I will need to decide what to strip off first.
Off course, my sciencerun on HBR failed. The Iroquois got it 8 turns before me. No matter. It is just one tech less for me, AI won't trade two techs for HBR on SiD.
To strip down. Culture, Expansion will have to wait. Infra and Mili are just to important. I have no meaning to gamble on one very lucky boat to make to another island. It is just a waste of shields. My curraghs (if i had alpha...) go only two squares. As for Culture, to even catch up to the gigantic culture of Salamance alone, let alone the other 14 cities, would be a pain indeed. We pay 60 chields for a temple (if we had CB...) and though not so bad a thing to do as the boats, it will have to wait.
What remains? Infra. The capitol is the only 4 turn fac as of yet. A second city will be in about 10 turns. The city of Tlateloco, south of Tenochtitlan, is on a worker every 2 turns. The rest will produce a rax and horses as soon as they are connected and an occasional worker when happiness becomes a problem.
Horses will be connected in 12 turns.

91.11*KB

The purple Dots are, you guessed it, planned cities. The Red dot indicates the spot for a possible FP, to be constructed with a leader.
The Yellow spot is a mountain that will see some battles. Probably.