View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 00:43   #32
Beorn
Disabled Vet

161: Retaliate, try to think about hitting fast with fast to prevent retreats, maybe not the best move but all in all we went from

to

At the cost of 2 knights, 2 AnCav and other oldies. So I'll take that 20:14 ratio anytime, and a lot more so with the unit cost comparison (1170:570) and the artillery stack they had. I'm still clueless as to why they attacked your defender stack at all, in the first place, if they wanted to establish a Dyes foothold.

To be fair, we could count the first strike that lost them 2 cavs to our 4 pikes 3 spears: we still win 22:21 @ 1330:750. And while a lot of those shields were actually gold upgrades, they are statistically 600 shields, or one GLB, behind. Add to that the GLB they built for 2 techs ... we're in good shape.

Combat log here, the mounties did a terriffic job, and the MDI's took heaviest losses yet also did tremendous. A lot of knight retreats make me think I should've used fast against slow, but I'm still undecided.

MM for Phys in 6 down from 7, Metall in 3 (MilTrad in 7 total).
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote