View Single Post
Old 22-05-2006, 18:17   #10
Whomp
King

Grs and DaveMcW have become major targets. DaveMcW is in the process of eliminating Regentman and will likely do the same to Saladin. Most players think Theoden will be next. It's shaping up as a north versus south game. Here are a few pm's that have been exchanged. I am currently in theocracy and building all military units so I'm preparing for some war.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Robi D

First the pitboss game. I've planted my 4th city this turn and will have the settler for the 5th finished in a couple turns. The other news is my scout has been wondering through DaveMcW territory and what i've seen doesn't bode well, He has flood plains all over the place and cottages to match so far i can see 7 floodplains all spammed with cottages and i have no doubt i will find atleast 4 or 5 few more. I haven't see his horse resource yet which means its deep in his territory, and i am yet to see where all his production is coming from, but i've only scratched the surface so far. I tell with your fiscal trait you would have made a killing in his position.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp
There is not doubt in my mind our #1 and #2 targets in this game are davemcw and grs. Our cooperation looks very similar to theirs.

IMO our whole plan needs to ultimately be their demise. The only way we can do this is with as much cooperation as we can muster. If we can draw in as many allies as possible we can bring them down. If this means gpt deals as tie ins, so be it. I would like to bring this down to a space race between us and a few satelites.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Robboo
Robi, Whomp, BC, Meleager,
Robboo
OK...I have put butt on the line to help Theoden and slow down Dave. I am hoping you guys quit sitting on the sidelines and join in. Of course you could say "I am too far away"; "I am preparing for another war with XXX" or any other myriad of excuses.

If you let Dave continue...who will be left to help you. The time is now. Dave and grs will slowly expand eliminating all of us. BC, Robi and Mealeager...you guys are closer to them than Whomp and I. I suppose you could just wait till you get attcked before doing something. Why trade our own cities to slow down Dave. Right now he is fighting for someone elses cities and we can use that to our advantage by trading Theodens land whil e killing off Dave's units.

I am in and I hope to see you guys declare or help in other ways. If you dont want to declare...gift Theoden units.

Rob..( I suppose you could attack me now too since I am now fighting far from home. )