View Single Post
Old 30-06-2004, 22:31   #22
Socrates
Emperor

I'd rather not have accelerated production turned on, I just don't feel like playing with it. Don't wanna feel in a online MP game.

About warning people, well, I think it's best to have a game master, who will have to receive a mail from each player each turn : each time you receive a turn, send a mail to the GM (preferably player #1), and then play your turn, and send it via mail to the next player. If the save is lost at some point, then the GM will deal with it, but I hope we won't have much of that, because after all, this is THE place for PBEMs...

I wouldn't want the game to be really tweaked, it's a pain to remember the little different details in each game, so I'd rather not tweak too much. I prefer to see how people feel about civ choice and civ traits. So people : if you could tell your preference for your civ, and what you think about traits and tweaks. I need everyone's input !!

As for me, I'd like to play as the Byzantines or the English or the Dutch, which wouldn't need any tweak.