View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 23:56   #19
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Here we have a nice holder for a while where opening our guard and striking will be a nice solution. Btw I meant the other plain tile a bit east, but no biggie, it'll just take another single turn to setup the perimeter. I doubt he'll be ready to attack again, and if he does, he'll take more losses than he can afford. If he does, we should charge all present units for his core.

His military is average to mine. I have 2 archers, 4 spears, 2 warriors so it's very doubtful that he would have more than 10 jags for his whole empire. Some of them are bound to be at home or serve as MP so I wouldn't count more than 5 or 6, 1 wounded, near the bridge. Sumeria is weak to me so they have very few enkidus - 5 maybe 6, a couple more if they're all reg.

Research is on philo and yours could now go full steam on Poly. Should you need any gold I'm in the positive side of the account so it's yours. I'll speed it up when the time is right to make sure I keep my part of the monarchy run. Right now I can do it in 4 at breakneck so whenever you are ready, I'll push the charts on my side.

Council is down CB+Mas+Alpha+HBR.

I do have masonry but I'll hog onto it until you need to build/research something out of it, like maths next. I'll send it as soon as I see they have it, and you should hold on to CB as far as you have got 4 turns to go on Poly, then send CB/Myst pre-accepted back to back (why am I even mentionning this [] oh boy I'm tired, whole day working outside in the cold, that's gotta be why I mentionned that... and then the lurkers(?)).
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote