View Single Post
Old 25-01-2005, 00:03   #30
Kingreno

Thanks for the compliments guys!

The war goes on.
My people are becomming weary. the Second level of weariness was entered 2 turns ago and luxes were upped to 30% severely hampering research, kept at 50%. Fission is now in 4 and not in 3 turns because of the war. I therefore decided to ease of Banzai a bit and concentrate on Theodora. I want her gone to hop back to WW level 1, and a steady 10% lux, 70% science. I also want Banzai to loose the last of his friends. Needless to say this friend too, was bought. Real friendship as it is between me and Julius will never even spark some comprehension with the Maya. But oh well, let's stick to business.

129.16KB

The Byzantines produce Tanks now and that is not okay. Thye have slaughtered Cav of mine (well, only 2) and this is Payback. My entire landarmy is here except for some Marines on the seas and a few Inf. 4 armies of Tanks, 14 Tanks, 10 cav, 12 Inf, 26 Artillery, an army of Knights and one of Mounted warriors (GREAT for quelling resistance, is that known or just coincidence but armies quel resistance very fast!).
Theodora had little to say. I captured a prize, though it comes too late to be of any real use. I'll have nukes before Modern armor and probably nukes before mech inf too. But anyways, we may capture a Catapult or something.

75.01KB

The rest went as well:

131.3KB

2 More cities. The mountains make it too hard to do both in the same turn so 2 turns it is. Then, the byzies will meet their end.