View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 20:34   #17
Kingreno

43.37KB

As expected. easy prey for me! I chose AT and electronics and Hoover is due in 8. I was actually a bit scared I was going to miss TOE. I never expected to get all level 1 techs from tis age in one turn, so my prebuilds were not timed right, they were off for more then 6 turns! Luckily, I investigated 2 of Beams cities. One was building Smiths (and finished it...grrr), the other was on starvation circle, being very productive with 30 shields...palace due in 30! Pfew.
I now have AT, Elec and Rep parts over everyone, and SMeth to that on beam. My guess is he is going for Rep parts and the corp. Both are fine, as he needs to trade it arround for some cash, which will get it to me from either spain or Byzantium. I am now going for Sanitation. All major cities are building factories now, hospitals to follow and the full power of th commercial trait will be shown!

@Akots: I will not invade yet. Too risky. I intend to take out Byzantines the moment I hit the next age, make peace and get their free tech, then finish them off. That will (75% chance) get me two ModAge techs, and make the gap with Beam unbridgable. Nukes, diplo or Alpha Centauri to follow.