View Single Post
Old 23-01-2005, 00:35   #13
Kingreno

Progressing! Well sort'a

Respawn AI player is on.

After conquering the last of the incans I did not spot the anticipated message that the Weak Inca have been destroyed.
A turn later:

21.82KB

the stack has a setler, a worker, 3 Longbows and 3 spears. I move a lot of knights from the Old Inca lands this way but it is a very long walk...
4 turns later:

50.64KB

Forces are being redirected but the newly conquered lands remain in flipdanger where they should not have been. On the bright side this may get me a leader.
Speaking of which we finaly got one at the end of the Conquest. We now have one army of Knights.

Some other story.

In thinking what to do next Shaka the Bold has thought of a plan to attack Erikk. WE got the World map some turns ago and the map really nice! Great work Beam:

8.76KB

Very full now, but there is always the back door! In 2 turns 4 caravels will sail for Erikk's land.

67.97KB

As can be seen, I have Cav! And the best thing is that at the moment I land there is no way Erikk will have cav yet! I now have a monopoly on MilTrad with everyone getting Metallurgy from me only this turn.
The route is short:

73.96KB

Erikk has a very very dense build and My cav will like that. I should be able to cityhop some bit.

There is also a rogue mission of 3 elites:

61.06KB

But they seem a bit stuck at the moment...

On the Domestic front the world is still paying for the just cause:

18.02KB

More soon!