View Single Post
Old 22-12-2004, 05:13   #4
grahamiam
Emperor

moving slowly. finally up to turn 31, settler pump is up and running and i'm going to claim land.

Met the Dutch in turn 14, Mayan in turn 17, Japan turn 24, and Byz in turn 26. research is slow, with my myst run not paying off well at all. On turn 19, i finished myst and was able to buy alpha from the Dutch for Myst +2gpt, and 44g. However, alpha + myst would not get me WC from the Mayans and 1 turn later all trade opportunities with the Mayan and Dutch were blown.

On turn 24, I had met Japan, and was able to get the Wheel for Myst and 2gpt. With that, I was able to buy WC fromt he dutch for the Wheel and 1gpt. Everyone is up Mas now, except the Byz which are down wheel and wc iirc.

GH luck is going very well. Got the following from them:
Turn 2: settler
Turn 8: BW
Turn 10: maps
Turn 13: warrior
Turn 21: maps
Turn 27: town

Killer leads by 19 or so, probably due to him getting his pump setup before me or better GH luck. He claims that he fucked-up the calcs but i don't believe that too much. We'll see, if the scores track each other, then i know he's pretty much lying but if i sudden surge due to all the settlers, then i'll know that he did as he stated.

Now, just have to get the new outlying towns to build more workers. I'm planning on setting up Tarsus as a half-assed worker pump, as the grass and wheat FP (NE of town) will help that town get up to 3 or 4 spt and 4 or 5 fpt.

Pic shows town before it was MM'd off the forest and onto a FP.

grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote