View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 15:52   #6
Beorn
Disabled Vet

This is the hill spots I'm talking about:

Red gets sea, green an extra hill + chop, purple is more agressive, orange sets me up for Mehmed. But I'm leaning towards Blue: it defiantly stands in the way, there is no good cover to attack it from and it has great ressource access.

So here's mauer's place (forgot resource icons):

He has copper (under Babylon), horses, stone, pigs and a crab (out of reach) - just like I do, but for me it's the copper that's out of reach for now.

He has a size 1 city that is holy, his capital and maybe another, maybe not. Olmecs will pester him but in the end they mean another city for him along with a military buildup, which I'm not fond of.

I have no direct access to his place from a boat drop that wouldn't be seen. Putting a boat drop together and dropping off at Babylon could still work very well if I bait him to his frontline cities with axes and such.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote