View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:15   #2
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Over msn I hinted at the US overspending military and crumbling under it - wartime was declared before we met

I found a bunch of goody huts and I thought I was alone - I'm on an isolated peninsula anyways - so I figured I'd pull a scout out and open them up. Might have been just dumb though.

After 2 power sessions, I have slain Mama Lion, Papa Lion and Baby Bear with my first warrior.

Contact is made with mauer and Mehmed 2 (organized and whatnot, gunpowder UU, won't make a difference in the early slugfest)

Dragon's belly has already whipped away some stuff (before cow and pasture were done with, extras were carried over into a settler) and settler #1 is underway. With the discovery of a choke-point, of Copper and of Horses, city placement becomes much more tricky and I need to come for advice. If this was C3C I'd jump on the occasion of doing a nasty-quick ICP swords rush. This might be good here. Might not either.

I was thinking NE of Wheat (super water city), NE of cow (copper+fish+hills), NE of Horses (horse, wheat and 2 hills) plus the choke - maybe 1 real city, 1 as a purely defensive wall? I really don't know how to place cities. N of rice would be a good city I think, and then 2S of crabs would completely seal the other guys out.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote